- OPEC+ meeting's mood is to keep to the present oil output plan. - Senior OPEC+ Source
- OPEC+ may consider increasing output in January by roughly 200,000 BPD, less than the 400,000 BPD initially agreed - OPEC+ source
- BoJ's Suzuki: The BoJ may end its pandemic aid initiative in March as corporate funding conditions have improved
- BoE Decision Maker panel poll: The impact of COVID on employment -3% in Q1, -1% in Q2 of 2022, and close to 0% in 2023 and beyond.
- Russia has apprehended three Ukrainian operatives, one of whom had plans for a bomb attack - IFAX
- France's Finance Min. Le Maire: The increase in inflation is just temporary and will only last a few months.